At Amazon, we’re working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
The goal of Amazon’s Delivery Service Recruiting Team is to exceed the expectations of our by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. We are looking for a BDM, East Region who will be responsible for the overall acquisition motion with delivery service partners (DSPs) as well as responsible for developing and nurturing external longer term relationships with the business and entrepreneur communities in their area.
Key functions for the BDM, East Region include:
· Ownership over a regional acquisition motion, from lead outreach to vetting to qualification in this emerging . Our existing acquisition motion is intentionally high touch and requires you to serve as a advisor so that both Amazon and the DSP candidate can evaluate fit.
· Working with Delivery Stations and central planning teams to determine current and future DSP needs, while building a pipeline of high quality candidates to support as opportunities are available.
· Presenting our overall DSP in front of groups, large and small, including a strong ability to answer complex questions on the fly.
· Strong candidates will have an expert ability to translate abstract concepts into simple, audience-appropriate statements.
· Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree
· This leader has experience working with cross-functional teams.
· This leader has 5+ years of experience in business development with a proven ability to deliver results
· Ability to prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements, setting appropriate expectations with clients
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
· Proven track record of managing multiple priorities
· This leader can work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Preferred Qualifications· Prior or operations BD experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.