Are you an experienced technical solutions builder looking to have a global influence at Amazon? The Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) is growing rapidly and is looking for talented engineers who can help us create the massive scale and powerful new solutions that our customers need to be successful. You will have the chance to drive the expansion of our Contact platform, which is based on Amazon Connect, across HR business lines across the company, to address the needs of one of the world’s largest, most diverse employee population. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced start-up like environment and want to invent the future.
You will be responsible for multiple AWS development deliverables across the multiple AWS services, with integration to other systems or tools. You will work across projects with multiple teams, as well as help with QA, coding standards and deployment, testing efforts, cut over activities, and sustainment for multiple projects. If you’re excited about cloud computing, want to help lead from the innovative edge, then join us in making the most successful Contact platform on the planet!
AWS Services including Lex, Lambda, Connect, S3, DynamoDB, Transcribe, Translate, Comprehend, SageMaker, and Kinesis are just some of the services you will use to develop solutions. But that’s just the beginning. If you’re excited by web apps, cloud computing, mobile solutions, and you love building solutions at massive scale, we want to talk to you!
Basic Qualifications· Experience building and deploying scalable web applications
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· Proven experience developing solutions at scale
Preferred Qualifications· Experience in one or more development languages including Node.js, Python, Go
· Experience developing solutions using AWS services
· Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership to agile teams
· Track record of successfully delivering large scale software projects
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
· Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.