Amazon’s Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is looking for a Program Manager to help manage release processes for the Salesforce application we are building for our Leave of Absence and Accommodations (LOAA) business customers. LOAA is a program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to Amazon employees globally. We are building a brand new team, to enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightning, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. Driven by innovation, our mission is to invent and simplify the customer experiences. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony (AWS Connect), content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
You will own the delivery of LOAA software and service delivery initiatives globally to build scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will be expected to gather business and systems requirements from internal and external stakeholders, write specifications, drive project schedules from design to release, and manage the production launch. You will work with our dev team to remove roadblocks and sustain development velocity. You will leverage your team to provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform.
A successful candidate will be an exceptional strategic thinker with an understanding of translation space and financial fundamentals. Key skills for the role include an extraordinary ability to deal with ambiguity, to network effectively and influence partner teams without authority, to overcome unforeseen obstacles, and a passion for developing a deep understanding of the tech product.
· Build deep knowledge of LOAA offerings, and business requirements.
· Develop trust-based relationships with program’s key stakeholders.
· Help define the program strategies, develop program roadmap, and organize work steams and milestones; gain buy-in and interlock across functional and regional leaders.
· Manage timely and successful delivery of the program, working with program’s product owners and cross-functional teams to manage risks, and measure and report on progress.
· Anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, manage escalations, balance trade-offs, and resolve complex execution and operational issues.
· Build and deliver programs operational and management reports.
· Work with global and regional teams to lead program’s adoption efforts.
· Define and manage to program KPIs.
· Present strategic program and user insights and recommendations to stakeholders and cross-functional team.
· Design, organize and run team’s strategic planning sessions and off-sites.
· Provide ad-hoc support and analysis to senior leaders on strategy documents and research requests.
Basic Qualifications· BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in engineering, marketing, finance, business, technology or related fields.
· 4+ years of experience managing programs or products in support of large scale, multi-geographical, high-growth organization.
· Deep program management experiences in fast-moving global business environments.
· Excellent interpersonal skill: ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to navigate complex organizational structures and manage senior relationships; ability to influence widely without authority.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: operational excellence mindset and data driven.
· Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills; excellent at communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and ability to develop executive level messaging, report and presentations.
Preferred Qualifications· Experience with Salesforce and HR systems.
· Experience with agile or other program management methodologies, Project Management / ITIL.
· Experience in non-technical aspects including idea generation, business analysis, and process optimization.
· Exceptional project and program management skills with capacity to manage a large number competing priorities simultaneously and work to tight deadlines.
· Strong customer focus and ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision-making.
· Superior project management and organizational skills.
· Certified Project/Program Management credentials.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/ Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.