The Contact Channels Solutions team in Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) is looking for a Program Manager to partner with globally dispersed business owners and HR partners to build and deploy new solutions. You will manage all phases of the delivery for new Contact Channel solutions, and align HR service delivery initiatives to build scale, increase efficiency, and deliver a great employee experience. The Program Manager will drive project deliverables, provide escalation management and deliver regular communications to project stakeholders.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Project Management – Develop project plans, secure resources, drive project schedule, run meetings, manage risks, issues, and task assignments, collaborate effectively across stakeholders and teams to stay on task, define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables; develop and implement project management methodologies
* Communication – Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis; provide pre and post launch communications to impacted teams.
* Project Delivery – Coordinate with HR stakeholders, policy and business analysts, compliance and legal partners to define, and build consensus for publishing compliance HR policies across the globe.
* Measurement – Develop measures to define progress and success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for confirming return on investment; maintain project budgets and forecasts
* Product Knowledge: Understand the product suite, features, and capabilities of each, and maintain a working knowledge necessary to educate and inform all stakeholders.
As a Program Manager, you will-
– Enable transparency by providing critical communication and clear status of the initiatives you own
– Align key internal and external partners to ensure excellence in execution
– Develop and manage comprehensive project/program strategies and plans and drive execution relying on influence
– Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet roadmap, and/or technical goals
– Identify, track, resolve and mitigate risks to ensure successful delivery
– Track and regularly report on project/program progress
– Create, review and maintain program documentation
– Author or otherwise contribute to whitepapers
– Manage the metrics and other data to determine outcome of product/project efforts
Basic Qualifications· 7+ years relevant program and project management experience including implementing systems and processes in large-scale, complex environments
· 5+ years of experience delivering programs of a technical nature
· Experience delivering projects using standard project and software development methodologies
· Bachelors Degree
Preferred Qualifications· MBA or Master’s Degree
· Project Management and/or other Industry Certifications (e.g. PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master, AWS)
· HR business process/project experience
· Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
· Experience with contact channel solutions for voice, chat, sms, email, etc.
· Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, using initiative in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances, a sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
· Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
· Successful record of implementing new systems and processes with measurable results, ability to build tools and frameworks that facilitate deployment and change in a complex organization.
· Strong systems knowledge, uses technology to scale programs and improve efficiency, experience defining technical requirements and working with systems resources.
· Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation