Amazon’s Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) is looking for a Salesforce Lightning Developer to help deliver customized Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions that we are building for our Disability and Leave Services (DLS) business customers. DLS is a program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to Amazon employees globally. We are building a brand new team, to enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightning, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. Driven by innovation, our mission is to invent and simplify the customer experiences. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony (AWS Connect), content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Salesforce Lightning developer to dive deep, develop and automate initiatives for our rapidly growing services. As a Salesforce Lightning Developer, you will be a core member of the development team supporting all our business systems and provide scalable and maintainable solutions on the Force.com platform.
This includes development, configuration, administration of Salesforce.com and integration with other Amazon systems.
· Building applications using Apex and Lightning.
· Working with Lightning Framework, Lightning components, Lightning events and Salesforce Lightning Design system.
· Working in agile development methodologies with Service Cloud implementation.
· Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization.
· Support cross systems and related integration’s across native Salesforce eco system.
· Build solution on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API’s.
· Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles.
· Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
· Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
· 5+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex and Salesforce APIs
· 5+ years of experience in Salesforce point and click configuration using workflows, validation rules, sales process setup, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards
· In-depth understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of business processes.
· Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
· Demonstrative success with at least two large Salesforce custom-build applications.
· Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
Preferred Qualifications· Understanding of HR business processes.
· Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II (PDII) or equivalent experience.
· Experience in writing high quality technical documents.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/ Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.