Amazon is migrating to Workday! Do you have deep knowledge of Workday and HCM functionality? Want to lead and support the largest transformation project that will improve global business processes used by hundreds of thousands of people?
The Amazon Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is seeking a passionate, results-oriented, and inventive Senior Manager, Program Management to drive the multi staged Workday transition for the Global Employee Services organization. As the Senior Manager, you will own the strategy and execution for end to end testing, integrations, reporting and security controls. ES Tech is a dynamic and rapidly evolving organization where tackling ambiguity in a collaborative way is essential to personal, team, and customer success.
Program management at Amazon is inherently cross-functional. The right candidate needs to be an owner of their portfolio; making strategic program decisions grounded in data. High judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence and leadership are essential to success in this role. You will work closely with business teams, leaders, and People Technology teams in an agile development environment to launch new system and experience. You will also build, manage and lead a team of Program Managers and Business Systems Analysts. Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the project, providing project progress to stakeholders, and ensuring appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field
· 10+ years of HR or related experience
· 10+ years of experience in areas such as Program Management, business development, account management, or product management
· Experience managing global team
Preferred Qualifications· Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
· Demonstrated experience with Workday, HCM, PeopleSoft, or SAP implementation projects
· Experience working with remote stakeholders and project resources
· Demonstrated experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders and matrix environment
· Exceptional customer experience judgment, creative problem solving skills combined with business curiosity, and a strategic viewpoint
· Self-starter with flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
· Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
· Strategic view, able to perform cost benefit analyses, accurately assess risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and evaluate the implications in a complex business environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation