At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a HR Manager for our Transportation Operations Management (TOM) Team.
The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our initiatives. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement for a multi-site region.
Amazon is seeking a transportation-oriented person to join our North America Transportation HR team. This role will focus on providing our transportation client group with regional HR generalist support designed to help support our growing middle-mile transportation network.
This position will support our West TOM region and should be located in Southern California.
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years work experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role including, performance management, change management, and employee communications.
· Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
· Superior employee relations and influencing skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
· Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives.
· Experience working with MS Word, Excel, Access
· Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends*
Preferred Qualifications· Advanced degree from accredited graduate school. (MBA or Masters in Human Resources Management preferred)
· Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.