We are looking for an experienced, senior Recruiting Leader to build strategic partnerships to scale early career talent hiring for Amazon Web Services (AWS). This is an exciting opportunity to partner with business leaders, AWS Talent Acquisition, and Central Student Programs to build out programs in support of early career talent pipeline strategies. This leader will influence campus relations strategies, lead both existing and new programs to engage student talent, and identify diversity recruiting strategies to expand incoming talent pipelines for early career talent.
The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively across a wide set of stakeholders, earn trust and influence without authority. This is a builder role, where the successful leader will be responsible for developing strategies and execution plans. They must have a proven track record of delivering in ambiguous environments and be able to simplify the complex. The best candidate will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and bring diverse perspectives and experiences to make this program successful. This is a key leadership role within the newly forming AWS Early Career Talent Team.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to build early career talent strategies including but not limited to: campus relationships, partnerships with e program development, and diversity strategies to build new pipelines for hiring early career and student talent.
• Manage customer expectations and business goals, developing the right mechanisms to scale the recruiting channels successfully.
• Identify customer needs and develop working backwards plans; responsible for writing and delivering strategy documents and recruiting plans to establish programs that will scale including setting deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process that scales.
Basic Qualifications• 8+ years of progressive professional experience, to include knowledge and/or experience with talent acquisition and/or HR.
• Experience building and executing upon sourcing strategies
• Program Management Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications• Client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing channels, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Past experience working with early career talent hiring or alternative pipeline hiring.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple deliverables, projects, and client relationships.
• Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and negotiation skills.
• Possess strong analytic skills; ability to inspect, analyze, and influence using data.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.