Imagine being able to build the Earth’s most customer-centric company…in an organization that delivers a smile to millions of people every single day…and on a team that powers the recruitment of the most talented and motivated employees in the world through technological innovations. This is the reality of being part of Worldwide Operation’s Talent Acquisitions team. We need leaders who are owners, who have a bias for action, and who have a deep desire to build….to make the previously impossible possible. Is that you?
Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven senior recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Worldwide Operations Talent Acquisition Team is seeking a talented Recruiting Manager to join our team. In this role, you will:
· Partner with business leaders and HR Business Partners to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics.
· Develop recruiting strategy for technical talent
· Design recruiting and HR program from concept to implementation
· Drive scaling strategies, market expansion plans, and alternative pipelines
· Manage a growing team who own finding, assessing, and closing all levels of candidates
· Develop innovative ways to Worldwide Operation’s constantly expanding and evolving recruiting needs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience
· 3+ years of people leadership experience
· 0-5+ years of experience recruiting technical talent with US government clearances
· Bachelor’s degree
· Ability to travel 15% of the time
Preferred Qualifications· 5+ years of people leadership experience
· 3+ years of business transformation experience
· Resource management and workforce planning experience
· Experience scaling a team through tremendous growth periods
· Global experience in 2 or more international countries
· Adept at communicating business plans well in writing
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role