At Amazon, we’re working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Amazon is seeking an exceptional Program Manager who will be part of a group that is defining how we maintain driver and community safety and trust.
The Program Manager, on the DSP Trust & Safety team, will be responsible for owning the critical touchpoints with our customers, community members, drivers, and DSPs to maintain customer trust and keep drivers safe while delivering packages. Keeping an open mind, sense of humor, drive-and-ambition will help you keep innovative in our culture – especially in this space that requires high judgement. This will be an exciting career for you if you possess a high level of autonomy and integrity while managing a variety of job responsibilities, and thrive on solving difficult, urgent problems including escalations, feedback, and legal compliance. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. Some of the key job functions of this role are:
· Owns the execution of critical business and administrative functions of the Trust & Safety program.
· Possesses a background in customer or employee relations and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in and drive resolution, along with managing.
· Responsible for delivering customer, driver, and DSP experience improvements.
· Responsible for internal and external escalations management.
· Monitors and reports on the progress of all activity within the program area.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3+ years of program management experience with excellent program and project management skills, including work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
· Leading new or start-up related projects where processes will need to be defined, implemented and iterated within last mile
· Proficiency with tools/systems to analyze data including Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems
· Experience working with distributed teams, often in different countries
Preferred Qualifications· MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
· Operations Management/Fleet Management/Fulfillment Center experience
· Experience with and/or logistics
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented work environment. You create order, without stifling progress and adaptation.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation