In this role, you will drive forward and champion projects and programs that deliver benefits to our customers through service expansions, automation, elimination and process improvement efforts. You will partner closely with numerous Amazon internal stakeholder teams globally (PeopleTech, Time & Attendance Operations & HR specialists). To be successful in this role you will need to be analytical, be curious to explore and uncover issues and creative solutions, have strong bias for action and help teams work through challenges and opportunities to deliver large-scale impact and return value to our customers.
Specifically, you will:
· Lead critical improvement programs and corresponding work-streams.
· Build strong partnerships with internal technology teams (PeopleTech) and HR Services Operational teams, to ensure the successful implementation of new systems, services and solutions to support employees globally.
· Be a driver and owner of program deliverables and outcomes,
· Be comfortable navigating ambiguity with stakeholders and help teams proactively resolve issues.
· Develop clear cross-functional plans and communications that fosters team engagement and supports program outcomes.
· Prioritize competing demands & deliverables on multiple projects.
· Mitigate and manage project risks while maximizing and nurturing opportunities
· Collaborate with global stakeholders to implement scalable solutions.
This role will collaborate with individuals in multiple countries, is highly cross-functional and results driven. You must not only be able to develop and drive a global initiative, but also be able to help identify opportunities that increase the speed of solution delivery, help build scalability and maximize value to our customers. Help contribute to team development and program management collateral.
The right candidate will possess a strong obsession for customer experience, product and large-scale program management background, and a track record for delivering results. This person will have solved complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions in their past work experience. They must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
**Open to considering virtual work location within the US**
Basic Qualifications· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
Preferred Qualifications· Experience driving multiple work streams through a complete life cycle
· Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, stakeholders and senior business leaders to drive results.
· High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Demonstrated ability to drive impact through cross-organizational initiatives.
· Experience of working in a shared services environment and of the elements required to support the development of services, such as process redesign, call center related systems and customer centric design.
· Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result oriented
· Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects at the same time.
· Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
· Demonstrated experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders and matrix environment.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.