Amazon is looking for a Program Manager with excellent leadership skills and a strong delivery record to own and execute strategic, cross-functional operations and technology projects. The team is comprised of big thinkers who are passionate about building the road map enabling NACF Workplace Health & Safety to scale as the largest package delivery service on the planet. This role requires scoping large projects, managing project timelines, and communicating to senior management on status, risks, and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management, executive presentation skills, and proven history of delivering results are essential for success.
· Managing cross-functional project teams, and planning/organizing/executing complex projects across multiple organizations (Product, Tech, Operations, Finance, etc) to enable the launch of new products and processes
· Partnering with Directors, VPs, and other key operational experts across the company to lead, support, and influence new business initiatives
· Building strong partnerships with operational field leaders to identify the impact of new business initiatives in operations and successfully integrate and deploy them in the four walls and on the road Innovating to improve customer experience and continuously decrease the end-to-end supply chain cost
· Analyzing and solving operational barriers with a focus on understanding root causes and driving opportunities forward
· Designing new and enhancing existing to support the future state of the business
· A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
· Proven ability to lead and develop teams responsible for global business-impacting projects
· High attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Willingness to challenge and influence big leaders
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· 7+ years’ experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
· 2+ years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of proposed projects
· Proven track record of building diverse project teams and driving a culture of inclusion
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of look-ups and pivot tables.
Preferred Qualifications· Distribution Center or Manufacturing experience with mix of exempt and non-exempt employees at a site of at least 250 people preferred.
· Master’s degree preferred
· Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization
· SIX SIGMA
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with site leaders.
· Ability to develop and implement department goals and strategies.
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics.
Amazon offers competitive packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), stock based awards, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us