The Worldwide Operations Talent Acquisition (WWOps TA) team is a critical input to our Operations Networks’ growth. We achieve success by placing the right top talent in the right place and the right time, and at scale. The WWOps TA team is seeking a Recruiting Manager to support the Amazon Logistics team as it prepares for a historic year of growth. This Recruiting Manager will support hiring at all levels, from hourly drivers through Regional Operations executives. This role will require collaboration across multiple teams delivering talent pipelines to AMZL.
A successful hire will be comfortable working directly with multiple recruiting and business leaders across geographically-distributed organizations. They’ll be able to develop, gain buy in and deliver external talent strategies. In addition to delivering results for clients, a successful hire will also work to enable hiring partners to better help themselves through training and continuous improvement exercises.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Directly managing a team of recruiters and sourcers dedicated to hiring hourly through executive level talent across the AMZL Operations network.
· Creatively solving problems that will allow the team to scale.
· Drive continuous improvement in sourcing and closing-related strategies
· Ensure data integrity throughout all recruiting systems to allow for reliable reporting
· Collaborating with key talent and business partners.
Basic Qualifications· 7+ years of recruitment experience
· Proven ability to effectively communicate verbally and through written communications
· Ability to influence change through the use of data, metrics, and insights
· Professional business acumen and experience working with complex organizations in high-growth mode
· Experience building, coaching, developing, and managing teams within corporate environments
· Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Qualifications· Strong focus on continuous improvement and delivery
· Ability to dive deep with the team in order to develop new and creative sourcing strategies
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to invent, monitor, and iterate on new and existing recruiting processes
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and other reporting and tracking systems used by Amazon
· Experience recruiting in highly competitive markets
· Ability to evaluate internal and external data in order to analyze trends and provide key insights into future recruiting process optimizations
· Experience leveraging technology to scale programs and improve efficiency
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age