Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Recruiting Manager to lead Amazon’s recruiting organization, specifically for our Early Career Talent (ECT) team. In this role, you would:
· Partner with business leaders and HR Business Partners to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics.
· Hire and manage a team who own finding and assessing Early Career Talent for AWS.
· Develop innovative ways to meet AWS’s early career talent needs.
· The ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment and be able to simplify the complex.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· 8+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience
· 3+ years leading a team
· Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team
· Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
Preferred Qualifications· Organized and pragmatic
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams and key stakeholders to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
· Workforce planning experience
· Experience scaling a team through tremendous growth periods
· Experience partnering with global clients and peers
· Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.