At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Regional Sr HR Manager in the territory for Amazon Logistics, NA.
The Regional Sr HR Manager role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
· Coaching and mentoring at management level
· Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· For us, key strengths are recognized as – flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
· A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results
· Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
· Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s Degree required in HR or related field
· 10+ years human resource leadership
· Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
· Experience in call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environments
· Experience leading and developing HR and Operations professionals
· Knowledge of employment laws
· Ability to travel 50%
· Experience with MS Office Suite, HRIS, People Soft
· Experience in Labor Relations and compensation management
Preferred Qualifications· Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred) *Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 7 – 10+ years *Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
· Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals
· 5-10+ years experience in Fortune 500 companies that adhere to a high hiring standard that equals Amazon and mentors their brightest employees to accept greater challenges.
· Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment
· Amazon Operations is a 24/7 business and requires complete flexibility.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation