Amazon is a fast growing business that needs a strong executive recruiter to help the business scale by recruiting top talent to fill our management roles. There is no greater reward in search than seeing candidates you have placed have a significant, positive impact on the business.
Reporting to an Executive Recruiting Client Lead and based in our corporate offices in Seattle, the Executive Recruiter will perform search execution for management positions supporting Operations. This is a fast paced role with a fun and exciting team. This search specialist will utilize a range of skills to find the best talent for Amazon including search research, networking and candidate development. This role will drive search navigation by:
· Conducting research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles
· Creating robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest
· Calibrating candidates with hiring managers
· Developing those prospects into candidates, engaging them and performing initial assessment
· Continually contributing to the knowledge base of the group by providing education on industries and talent pools/profiles
· Building out talent networks in certain functions/industries and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an initial pool of candidates
· Participating in client update meetings on active searches and preparing reports
· Conducting on-site interviews and participating in debriefs
· Providing strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership with executive leadership
To be successful, you will need to leverage lessons learned in executive recruiting with either an in-house executive search team for blue-chip, global firms, preferably in the technology industry, or as an Associate/Consultant in a large retained executive search company or a search boutique.
The ideal candidate needs exceptional research, executive sourcing and assessing skills, and a personality that can keep up with an entrepreneurial, fast paced recruiting culture. He/she will be someone who can work autonomously and as part of a team, who is articulate with solid oral and written communication skills, and who is a good listener. He/she must also be organized and able to manage multiple activities to completion.
Basic Qualifications· 3 years Executive Recruiting experience with technology firms/roles
· Bachelors degree
Preferred Qualifications· 5+ years experience
· Experience managing a team
· Masters or MBA degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.