RME Start Up Program Manager
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for a IOQ Program Manager.
At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One! We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
AMZL Reliability and Maintenance Engineering (RME) supports North American operations, by providing all maintenance of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) in our Fulfillment Centers. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in Program Management around MHE systems, building start-ups, parts management and receipt, asset management systems and material handling systems IOQ processes.
· Travel up to 75% of the time
· Manage supplier relationships
· Manage Operational relationships with third party, support teams and internal operations business partners
· Identify opportunities to improve costs and efficiencies with our vendors
· Provide input and execute standard operational procedures
· Commit to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
· Identify savings opportunities, better partnerships to leverage industry best practices, creating greater efficiencies through partnerships and technology innovations, etc.
· Manage vendor relationships and establish yourself as a primary business contact for key suppliers
· Develop risk mitigation strategies for each vendor partner
· Leads the overall RME start up and commissioning for multiple fulfillment center types across the Amazon network.
· Role is specifically focused on sSupporting the AMZL network
· Acts a liaison between multiple start up entities
· Works with the project engineer at each site to accomplish MHE IOQ
· Leads the IOQ process for their assigned sites
· Works side by side the project engineer
· Gives direction to the third party (3P) IOQ support team and network volunteers
· Provides informal training/feedback to 3P techs that are members of the IOQ team
· Validates module setup and inventory tools provides guidance to Startup manpower pool
· Coordinates the setup of the parts shelving with Project manager
· Mentors the 3P Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) admins about the parts receive process
· Solves for missing parts with the MHE vendor
· Gathers asset details if data is missing (Carts, workstations, PIT)
· Routinely Assesses/review startup non-inventory security to proactively prevent missing parts
· Asset tags all MHE equipment as the IOQ process is accomplished
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree required
Preferred Qualifications· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and projects simultaneously
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
· Ability to manage large scale projects
· MHE base building maintenance background
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age