The North American Operations HR team is looking for Senior Human Resources professionals who have the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions. The role will require the ability to establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change. The person in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You’ll need excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional Sr. HR Business Partner for North American Operations.
Success in this role will require influential partnership with middle and senior management to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business as it grows rapidly. The Sr. HR Business Partner serves as a liaison between the business and the central corporate teams to assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development.
The ideal candidate will be:
· A Well-Rounded Athlete –Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team. You nimbly overcome barriers to deliver the best products more quickly than expected.
· A Perpetual Student – You seek knowledge and insight. You challenge yourself to turn moments into master’s classes. Whether closing a gap, developing a new skill, or staying ahead of your industry, you revel in the joy of learning and growing.
· A Skilled Communicator – You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are chatting, sending a written message, or conducting a presentation.
· A Trusted Advisor – You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
· An Inventor at Heart – You innovate on behalf of your customer by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customizations. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
· A Fearless Explorer – You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle, even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree required.
· 5+ years human resource experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Influencing skills and interfacing with senior members of the business
· Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
Preferred Qualifications· Master’s degree
· Steady progression over career in responsibilities and role
· Project management experience for working on cross-functional projects
· Experience with Change Management
· Team Development capabilities