Do you enjoy organizing data, processes, and strategies in more meaningful ways for end-users? Are you energized by the idea of building sustainable tools and mechanisms stakeholders will use to drive their decision-making and prioritization? Do you want to be part of a global team who leads based on a combination of influence, stakeholder relationship, and practical knowledge?
The Employee Services Operations Engagement team is tasked with defining the needs of their business line customer and landing related initiatives and projects in Amazon’s centralized HR support infrastructure. In the fast-paced, ever-evolving pace of Amazon, this team matches customer priorities with the right area of Employee Services to address the need and provide more efficient and effective results.
We are looking for a talented and driven creative problem solver to design and implement mechanisms for the mutual benefit of Employee Services and customer HR stakeholders alike. From building a shared roadmap of initiatives to tracking business line adoption and usage of Employee Services products and services, you have the chance to visually shape how customer business lines perceive and leverage Employee Services across the globe.
If you have strong data visualization and presentation skills, the ability to work across many functions and geographies, and a knack for telling stories using data and organic experience from a great number of stakeholders and sources, you’ll feel right at home in this role. You’ll support the launch of new products and services, build and expand Employee Services partnerships, define and report on feature sets, and develop process based on Employee Services and customer HR strategy. This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with technology, finance, strategic communications, and support teams across HR to track and report on business-impacting initiatives.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Proficiency in Excel (conditional formatting, pivots, lookups) and experience performing ad-hoc analysis.
· Working knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools (e.g. Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy, QuickSight, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications· MBA or Master’s Degree.
· Experience providing portfolio-level support- creating the schedule, the plan, and executing the roadmap of a suite of tools/products/services.
· History of developing and implementing new ideas and creative solutions for improved efficiency and effectiveness in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
· Experience participating in cross-functional, multi-geographic teams to define trends, measure the effectiveness of programs, and develop and implement new solutions.
· Sound business background, preferably working on a new product launch.
· Commitment to delighting customers.
· Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
· Ability to present your ideas clearly (verbally and in writing) to senior leaders and stakeholders and lead meetings with confidence.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.