At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. Amazon is looking for an exceptional Senior HR Business Partner for our WW EHS Ops global organization which represents an incredible opportunity to support our ATS network, Global Road Safety, Launch and WW PMO Sr. Leaders.
This position will be the senior HR Business Partner for the EHS Directors supporting ATS and Corporate teams (WW PMO, Launch, Road Safety) to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This role will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention and the employee experience. This position will also work closely with other HR resources and teams to drive key initiatives and projects in areas such as such as scaling and growing senior leaders, global organization design, diversity, and leadership development.
The senior HR Business Partner will require the ability to dive deep into data, have flexible HR ninja skills, the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and locations around the world. This role will work on projects that impact the global EHS Operations organization as well drive key initiatives and projects in areas such as such as global organization design, diversity, leadership development, and scaling annual talent management processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change.
· Understand business priorities and translate them into an HR plan that drives results in support of strategic business initiatives.
· Partner with EHS Business Leaders on organizational design and talent strategy and where to grow.
· Review and analyze organizational health data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
· Provide leadership coaching to build essential capabilities and address and resolve employee issues.
· Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the tech and non-tech cross functional teams.
· Own the Corporate HR programs throughout the year such as performance and compensation planning.
· Able to travel, as appropriate (15-20%)
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· 10+ years of experience in an HRBP, HR Management or generalist leadership role, preferably in a high tech environment
· Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic
· Ability to influence and partner with all levels of the organization to achieve results.
· Strong business, analytics and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and initiative.
· Demonstrated ability to coach managers and leaders.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
· Employee relations, change management and team development experience.
· Experience partnering across multiple sites, time zones, countries, and HR disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications· Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, organizational development/design, change management and culture work.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous environment and to navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
· Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age