Are you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about Operations performance? Do you want to be a part of a high-performing team? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, come join our WorldWide Business Transformation Solutions team and help make large-scale changes in support of our Operations customers. Amazon’s vision is to enable customers globally to find, discover, and buy anything online. Amazon.com operates along with its affiliate websites, across the globe, delighting millions of customers every day.
As Senior Manager, Product Management, this person will lead a large, cross-functional team responsible for building technology to automate process management dock-to-dock. This will include all elements of Product Management from Exploration to Deployment with expectations to develop and own the product vision, product roadmap and come up new ideas to improve the experience for the customers, both through the team and individually. The role will partner closely with Amazon teams worldwide across US, IN, EU and Japan, as well as key stakeholder groups such as Process Engineering, AFT, ACES, etc. The ideal candidate will obsess over customers and have a proven track record of delivering results in the product management role
· Product Strategy and Direction: Continually assess the needs of customers, tech teams and stakeholders in defining and evolving the product strategy.
· Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing and planning the roadmap. Use high judgement to make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and technological trade-offs.
· Requirements Prioritization: Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of the product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
· Work closely with all Stakeholder teams to define and ensure commitment and follow through on all expectations.
· Product Roll-out: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities. Partner closely with the category leaders to drive adoption and ensure processes for on boarding that are easy and intuitive.
Basic Qualifications· 10+ years of experience, with at least 3 years of product management in leading technology companies
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CIS or other relevant degree
· Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or solutions
· Experience defining product requirements, working with engineering and technology organizations to deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
Preferred Qualifications· Extensive Experience and familiarity with Operations
· Extensive experience presenting to all levels of management, including VP-level
· Proven and recent experience using Product Lifecycle methodologies and tools
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
· Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment and not be afraid to dig in and execute when needed.
· MBA Preferred