We’re implementing the future of supply chain and enabling customer delivery for a wider range of products across the globe. If you are seeking a fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and execute on multi-million-dollar expansion deals, this is your opportunity. Come work on the Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment Expansion team!
Expansion planning and real estate execution are the most financial impactful and critical tasks in operationalizing nationwide supply chains. The core responsibilities of this role will be to: provide critical feedback on Amazon expansion plans to leadership, tour/travel to execute real estate deals, assess operational feasibility of buildings, and build recommendations with financial justifications/forecasts on where to locate Amazon FCs. Managers who would excel in this role will build and deliver to leadership new strategic processes/recommendations to improve our speed to launch and reduce costs. Please note this role involves ~50% travel.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate is a demonstrated manager who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and execute fixed asset deals across the country. They have a bias for action and can quickly analyze the long term financial/operational/supply chain viability of large investments/FCs, communicate the impact of these investments to leadership, and execute deals after receiving approval. This opportunity requires excellent operational planning, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree in finance/management/supply chain/economics/industrial engineering or related field
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in finance/operations/real estate/supply chain engineering/industrial engineering
· Familiarity in expansion planning, project management, and communicating to senior management
· Well acquainted with supply chain cost structures: fixed, variable, and transportation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications· MBA with a focus on finance/operations/industrial engineering
· Experience in industrial/DC real estate acquisition
· Well practiced in process improvement, PMP principles, and executing multi-million-dollar fixed asset contracts
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age