Prefer to have someone based in Seattle.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Sr. Mgr, HR Specialist for policy supporting our NACF organization.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources organization as a Sr. Mgr, HR Specialist supporting World Wide Operations policy standardization. The newly formed team will focus on auditing, updating and standardizing policies to ensure a positive associate experience while supporting our growth.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments
· Coaching and mentoring at Director level
· Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· For us, key strengths are recognized as – flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
· A strong solutions focus and being comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results
· Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
· Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree required in HR or related field
· 10+ years human resource leadership
· Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
· Experience leading and developing larger teams of HR and Operations professionals
· Knowledge of employment laws, ability to travel as appropriate
· Experience with MS Office Suite, HRIS, People Soft
· Experience in Labor Relations and compensation management
Preferred Qualifications· Masters Degree or MBA in HRM or JD preferred
· Human Resources experience with Fortune 500 companies
· Experience with broad scope employee relations role
· Startup experience and leading larger teams through change management
· Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 5 + years
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer- Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Age