Are you a self-starter looking for an opportunity to build? Do you enjoy evaluating services, programs, and processes? Do you love gathering customer feedback and using it to advocate for change? Can you take large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data and create a compelling story to inspire change? Can you leverage those insights to motivate teams to think creatively and out-of-the-box to build solutions that delight customers? The Sr. Process Integrity Specialist position could be the right fit for you!
Amazon’s Disability and Leave Services (DLS) team is seeking a customer-obsessed Sr. HR Specialist to gather feedback from our employees, summarize findings, and introduce these findings to DLS teams to recommend and enable customized solutions. Although DLS is well-established, Process Integrity is just getting started! Our customers include employees across the globe availing leave, accommodations, and disability services, our HR community supporting employees, and teams providing these services to employees. Through data analysis and customer anecdotes gathered via surveys and focus groups, we will evaluate the offerings and health of DLS programs and services and provide detailed written recommendations for innovation and improvement. The role will require some travel (up to 40%) as we interact and engage with our customers to better understand employees’ experience with DLS.
The Sr. Specialist will act as a liaison between DLS business lines and leadership, facilitating dialogue and communication between stakeholders and partners, focusing on problem-solving and creative solutions, while also providing training and mentorship support for junior team members. The Sr. Specialist will also assist in managing the team’s overall workflow and workload.
· Data Analysis: Gather and analyze data from DLS programs, HR stakeholders, and other partners to identify areas for improvement or innovation, consistently iterating and evolving as necessary.
· Voice of the Employee (VOE): Generate employee feedback and anecdotes through various methods, including 1:1 interviews, focus groups/roundtables, surveys, and observation. Evaluate experience through this information, along with anecdotes raised through escalations. Use this information to analyze the experience and generate recommendations for new programs, services, and tools, in collaboration with HR teams across Amazon to innovate on behalf of our customers.
· Human-Centered Design: Using insights from VOE efforts, organize, design, and present customer information and facilitate human-centered design improvement recommendations for DLS, using creativity, brain-storming, and problem-solving to think big about improving DLS programs and services.
· Writing and Story-Telling: Share our customers’ stories and data through strong narrative writing and story-telling, detailing opportunities for improvement and clear, thorough recommendations based on the team’s analysis.
· Project Management: Partners with DLS service and product teams to track recommendations and request project support. Manage intake, prioritization, and timeline of team-internal projects. Actively collaborate and communicate with partners and stakeholders to request and support DLS projects.
· Standardization: Create thorough SOPs and training content for the ES and HR communities.
· Team Workflow: Help to manage team’s onboarding, training, workflow and workload, including designating travel and cross-functional support.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Basic QualificationsBasic Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of progressive HR-related experience, including 2+ years of case management experience supporting employees on disability, leave of absence, HR, or employee relations functions
· 3+ years of project management experience
· Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of business leaders, from employees to senior leadership
· General understanding of federal and state disability, leave, and accommodations laws, including ADA and FMLA
Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications:
· Experience in Leave and Disability, Design Thinking, and Human-Centered Design
· Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated success in driving complex strategies and projects
· Experience working in a shared services environment and other elements of service support such as process redesign, call center-related systems, and customer or user process design
· 2+ years of experience with data analysis and report generation. Proficient Excel skills (including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
· Experience developing research questions and moderating focus groups and 1:1 interviews
· Experience delivering training and directing work
· Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
· Ability to write and present ideas clearly and concisely
· Ability to travel (up to 40%)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.