At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth — including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. The goal of Amazon’s Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile space.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Sr. Program Manager for the Last Mile team to manage Service Provider (DSP) relationships and ensure they are set up to succeed. This person will manage DSP readiness through onboarding and training curricula and audit processes that support standard work. We are seeking bar-raising candidates who are able to:
· Provide best in class support for DSPs with scalable tracking process
· Partner with cross functional stakeholders to drive a culture of professional service
· Identify, develop and improve strategies for the DSP onboarding and training process
· Provide reports to leaders of health and training proficiency weekly/monthly
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a dynamic organization. The successful candidate will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Moreover, the ability to work in dynamic and ambiguous areas is imperative. Operational knowledge of wide variety of and contractual concepts is essential to perform the role successfully.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree
· 7+ years experience in program management and/or management within a cross-functional organization
Preferred Qualifications· Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and utilization of complex systems
· Experience as a customer as well as a provider
· Demonstrated skill at building relationships
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in setting and managing expectations
· Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary – sense of accountability and sound professional judgment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.