The Global Corporate Affairs (GCA) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting Public Relations and Corporate Communications teams to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients.
Successful sourcers on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification.
· Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
Preferred Qualifications· Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
· MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.