At Amazon we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing North American Worldwide Operations recruiting team at Amazon.
As a Sourcing Recruiter with Amazon Operations, you will partner closely with our business leaders, recruiters and hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and execute to attract candidates at scale. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to both internal and external customers. You will have a reputation for being exceptional at volume candidate generation, attraction and engagement.
A strong candidate for this role should demonstrate the ability to be a results oriented, self- motivated individual, who can do more than simple name generation. The ideal candidate will be able to create and execute on broad tactical outreach campaigns, be creative, move quickly, and always follow through.
In this job you will enjoy:
· Developing, influencing, generating and executing volume sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates.
· Diving deep into our recruiting data to understand trends and opportunities.
· Thinking big about how attract talent to Amazon Operations and then putting plans in place to deliver on your ideas.
· Utilizing social media recruiting skills to market and engage passive candidates.
· Having fun (we have a lot of laughs, share a ridiculous number of internet memes, play some games, and generally have a really good time).
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s Degree, or 2+ years of blue-badge Amazon experience
· Background in HR, Recruiting or related discipline
· Experience building effective stakeholder relationships
· Strong knowledge of MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Preferred Qualifications· Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and creative problem solving skills.
· Ability to develop and execute sourcing strategies, including candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
· Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Experience sourcing at high volume for varying job profiles.
· A background in and passion for talent sourcing.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age